Saturday, July 8, 2017 - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Director Park: 877 SW Taylor Street, Portland, OR 97205
We are pleased to announce that the preparations for the first annual Portland International Muslim Cultural Festival, "Silk Road Echoes," are well underway. This festival, the first of its kind in the Pacific Northwest, aims to highlight modern artistic expressions and present the best of Muslim Cultural tradition while promoting awareness of Muslim cultures among American Muslims and the broader American audience.
Please join us for this celebration of the diverse cultures and traditions of Muslims, representing over 42 ethnic groups in Portland, to bridge greater understanding and dialogue.
Festival will feature:
- Cultural Performances and music
- Food from around the world
- International market experience
- Arts, crafts, henna, and Islamic calligraphy
- Resources and learning opportunities
For more information, please visit our website: www.pdxmuslims.org
This program is made possible with the support of:
- Office of Neighborhood Involvement
- Multnomah County Cultural Coalition/Oregon Cultural Trust